TANGO Development and Integration
Cosylab is a leading control system integrator for TANGO
TANGO is a control system middleware or framework that allows distributed parts of the control system for big sciences machines to communicate with each other in a standardized way for the purposes of data acquisition and control of equipment.
These are three typical use cases:
- Single device integration in a machine
- Writing a generic device support module e.g. standard DAQ or motion control solution for an entire project
- Off-the-shelf TANGO support provided by equipment manufacturers as part of their product offering.
Big projects typically have all three types.
What we offer
Since 2007 Cosylab has built up references on TANGO device integration. It allows us to :
- Quote such projects with confidence, even with incomplete requirements
- Consult and advise on these project, help with requirements elicitation, …
- Work fast: efficient and effective. The best experts with the right tools.
- Do a quality job. Neither under- nor over engineered, well coded and tested.
- Properly delivered with full documentation, test plan and acceptance test report
- Provide extra services: on-site installation, cold and hot commissioning support
- You can count on us again when the device integration needs updating, e.g. with new device firmware or a major control system version upgrade
Want to know more?
Our 2-page service description contains more details on Tango Device Integration.back to previous content