Cosylab provides the following solutions for the telecommunications industry:
- Defining architectures for telecommunications systems that are distributed, scalable, reliable and provide a high-throughput.
- Design of communication boards compliant to various standards (e.g., ATCA/Micro TCA blades) for performing custom tasks in hard real-time (e.g., performing deep packet inspection).
- Development of software applications for monitoring and management of telecommunications systems, using technologies requested by customers (OSGi, Java, Eclipse, Erlang, Microsoft.NET, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, etc.).
- Development of applications for mobile appliances (Windows CE, Android, J2ME, iPhone, etc.)
Some of our reference projects in the field of telecommunications include:
- The international research project Dependable Distributed Systems financed by the European Union, whose aim was to create methodologies and software libraries for a wide availability of distributed systems.
- Project Service Enabling Infrastructure in a consortium with Slovenian IT companies under the umbrella of Iskratel and with the support of the Slovenian Ministry of the Economy where Cosylab's task was to develop a scalable and high-performance application server for web based telecommunication application services.
- Development of an application for analysis of network traffic for Iskratel, based on the Eclipse Rich Client Platform.
- Development of a management platform for WiMAX base stations for Aviat Networks (formerly Telsima).
- Participation in the OpComm competence center, with an objective to provide an open communication platform for the development of new cutting-edge services and applications.
back to previous content