- Experience in C++ programming.
- Experience in working with Qt5.
- Familiar with object-oriented design.
- Good knowledge of modern C++ development (C++11 or later).
- Experience in using version control (SVN or Git).
- Previous experience working on software projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or another related technical field.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Enjoy working in a team with other developers.
If you checked the above listed bullet-points, you will learn other relevant stuff as we go: DICOM protocol, working on medical projects.