.Net Web Developer (m/f)
We are expanding our team and are looking for a C#.Net Core Developer to join our team in the Medical Services department.
About the role and the Medical Department
The Medical Services department is an engineering department within Cosylab, specializing in collaborations with companies from the medical domain. Our services are tailored to support and guide companies through all stages of the device development cycle. This includes project planning, system design and architecture, quality engineering, software and hardware development, verification, validation, and installation.
Recently, we have been expanding our services from the field of radiation therapy to the general MedTech market. Our focus is on solutions for medical robotics, image-guided applications, diagnostic devices, IoT, and connectivity solutions in modern healthcare.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Design and development of software systems used for medical systems.
- Development of tools used for the commissioning of medical devices.
Required qualifications and skills
- Proficiency and commercial experience with C#, .NET, REST/WebAPI
- Experience with web front-end technologies (ReactJS, TypeScript)
- Database design knowledge and SQL experience.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and good programming practices.
- Experience with writing and maintaining automated tests.
- Experience with CI/CD environment.
- Experience with working in collaborative teams following agile principles.
- Developed communication skills and an open mind for discussion and team collaboration.
- Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related technical disciplines.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Bonus points if you are
- Familiar with Azure platform and Azure DevOps.
- Familiar with cloud development and/or service-based architectures.
- Familiar with Domain-driven design (DDD).
What we offer?
- Employment contract for an indefinite period with a six-month probationary period.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth combined with a competitive and periodically updated salary tailored to your skills, experiences, and results.
- A work environment with flexible working hours and a hybrid work model.
- Interesting work, full of challenges in an international working environment.
- High-impact learning culture: regular in-house and external training sessions and a team of international professionals eager to help you grow.
- Many recreational after-work activities, unlimited coffee, soft drinks, fruit, therapeutic massage, and other well-being goodies.
- Cosylab events (Team buildings, CosyPicnic, New Year’s Party, … ).
- Casual atmosphere with friendly faces where you can completely “be yourself”.
You will fit perfectly if you share these values
- Thinking bold to be able to take each upcoming challenge as a new opportunity and bring in your ideas.
- Pride in your work and work hard with a desire to impress our customers.
- Act modestly by maintaining equality among co-workers and encouraging teamwork.
- Enjoying life be it by kicking off the week with Monday pancakes, taking a short break by having a massage, playing table football or table tennis, enjoying all sorts of sports and activities.
Apply for .Net Web Developer by Friday, 7 April 2023.
Please fill in the application form below and upload your English CV, motivational letter and other relevant documents.