Senior Product Manager (m/f)
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us bring new and innovative software products to the medical market.
We are a global technology company that builds and integrates state-of-the-art software and electronics for the world’s most complex, precise and advanced systems. Our software and hardware enable research institutes to make scientific breakthroughs, hospitals to deliver better cancer therapy and organizations to improve their performance.
Working for Cosylab is an excellent way to discover genuine teamwork, fair business relations, and, altogether a great experience. We understand the importance of good relationships, the well-being of everyone and work hard to maintain it. We’re colleagues and friends, proud of working together, and capable of achieving just about anything we put our minds to. Therefore, we eagerly pursue our mission: pushing science to its limits.
Here is what you will be doing
- Bring new and innovative software products to the medical market.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Be responsible for product profitability (P&L).
- Keep current with competitor products and key market drivers.
- Work on defining the marketing strategy, target customers, pricing model, and product positioning (product marketing), together with sales and marketing.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver a quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Monitor and support sales opportunities.
- Develop partnerships with third-party companies, clinical users/key opinion leaders, and reference centers.
Required skills and qualifications
- 5+ years in product management and/or product marketing.
- Track record in successful product P&L.
- A proven track record of defining marketing strategy, target customers, pricing model, and product positioning is a plus.
- Ability to understand medical device development of complex technical solutions that combines hardware, electronics, and software.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Project management, sales, and business development skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills combined with being a team player.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience in the medical device industry or clinical environment.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or other related technical disciplines is preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What we offer?
- Employment contract for an indefinite period with a six-month probationary period.
- A work environment with flexible working hours and remote work.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth combined with a competitive and periodically updated salary tailored to your skills, experiences, and results.
- Interesting work full of challenges in an international working environment.
- High-impact learning culture: regular in-house and external training sessions and a team of international professionals eager to help you grow.
- Many recreational after-work activities, unlimited coffee, soft drinks, fruit,… other well-being goodies.
- Cosylab events (Team buildings, CosyPicnic, New Year’s Party, … ).
- Casual atmosphere with friendly faces where you can completely “be yourself”.
You will fit perfectly if you share these values
- Thinking bold to be able to take each upcoming challenge as a new opportunity and bring in your ideas.
- Pride in your work and work hard with a desire to impress our customers.
- Act modestly by maintaining equality among co-workers and encouraging teamwork.
- Enjoying life be it by kicking off the week with Monday pancakes, taking a short break by having a massage, playing table football or table tennis, enjoying all sorts of sports and activities.
Apply for Senior Product Manager (m/f) by Friday, 14 April 2023
Please fill in the application form below and upload your English CV, motivational letter and other relevant documents.